links

HomeAboutThe JourneyKindnessDedicationResourcesContact

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Another great day!

Hello everyone! Another great day of preparing for this trip.  With an estimated leave date of September 30, time is going by quickly.  If you are a cyclist and would like to ride with me here in the area contact me and let me know when you are available. 
Next week I am giving a presentation for a large group of medical professionals, wow, I am actually nervous.  It should be exciting.  I guess if I can handle the politicians in Washington, I can handle a group of doctors.  If you have a group small or large that you would like me to share with please feel free to contact me. 
Please head on over to the dedication link and send us a dedication to honor someone you love, it is free and I will carrying those prayers, messages, and names with me around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment