links

HomeAboutThe JourneyKindnessDedicationResourcesContact

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Love life, live now and always remember to smile

Hello everyone, I just wanted to check in with the latest info and to let you know to stay tuned for a pleasant surprise on the website.  I spent last night with a crowd full of great spirits.  The energy was high, I made new friends and felt a connectedness to those around me.  I had the chance to share my story with quite a few people at a concert venue while enjoying some of the most uplifting, spirited music gifted by Michael Franti and Spearhead.  I went upstairs to meet with Michael and the band after the show and once again got the chance to share a bit of my story.  Each day is a blessing.  Today it is an afternoon of training for the ride, send off is getting closer and I need to be ready.  This won't be "round the world in 80 days" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment